POOL RULES & BOOKING SYSTEM
Pool house rules:
- The entry code for the pool house is CO1234
- Please ensure the door remains closed
- Please stick to your allocated time slot
- To maximise your time in the pool please change in your cottage prior to visiting the pool house
- No food or drink is allowed inside, and any rubbish needs to be removed on leaving the building
- Pool toys are allowed but they should be removed after use
- Your pool slot starts on the hour and you must be exiting the pool house at 55 mins past the hour so the next guests can start their swim session on time
- Please return to your cottage to get changed after your swim
- Please ensure the toilet facility is left clean and tidy after use
- The pool is checked and tested every morning and will be closed on a Friday morning for a deep clean by an external pool maintenance company
- Let us know immediately if any accidents occur in the pool, i.e. if anyone is unwell or if it needs emergency cleaning. In these circumstances, it is sometimes necessary to close the pool temporarily for cleaning to take place.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL ROOM WITHOUT AN ADULT. PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN IN THE POOL ROOM AT ALL TIMES.
- Failure to follow the pool rules may result in your group losing access to this facility.
Pool Booking Policy and how to book your daily pool time slot…
- Time slots are available between 9am and 10pm (apart from on a Friday when the pool house is shut until 1pm for cleaning and maintenance)
- You can only book one time slot per cottage, per day in advance. Any additional swims booked before the day will be automatically cancelled
- Where it asks for ‘your name’ please use your COTTAGE NAME i.e. ‘Cottage Six’
- Please enter your email address so you are sent a notification of your booking
- IMPORTANT: The day has been categorised into morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. To make the system fair for all guests we are asking you to book a time slot in a different session (morning/afternoon/evening) each day where possible
- We are alerted when bookings have been made so we will be monitoring this process
- On some days there will be some spare time slots. These can only be booked on the day. If available, you are welcome to book yourself in for an additional swim session by following the same process above. (We understand this might mean you end up with time slots in the same category on consecutive days.)
- If you have booked a session and you decide that you are no longer going to use it, perhaps you stay at the beach longer than planned, then we would ask you to cancel or reschedule ASAP so the session is released before it starts so other guests can potentially use it. It seems a shame for such a lovely facility to remain empty. There is an option to cancel or reschedule on the booking confirmation email you receive from Setmore.
- We can’t be held responsible for missed sessions
- Failure to follow the booking policy may result in your group losing access to this facility
- Please visit https://corffe.setmore.com and follow the online instructions
PLEASE NOTE: ON A MONDAY AND FRIDAY THE POOL WILL BE OPEN TO ANYONE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5PM AND 7PM TO ENSURE EVERYONE HAS THE CHANCE TO SWIM WHEN THEY ARRIVE